The Woodward Millwork Group fabricator will be responsible for a wide variety of duties including fabricating most types of millwork and using all types of woodworking tools, including hand tools.
Reports to the Shop Foreman
Critical Needs Of The Position:
- Have the internal motivation to work safely in completing projects on a timely manner.
- Have people skills. Being able to communicate well with Shop Foreman and co-workers.
- Have the desire to be productive during the work day and help prevent wasted time.
- Have a professional personal projection, that is, appearance, voice, and communication skills that creates a suitable impression on those in contact with.
- Practice the Woodward Philosophy to benefit relationships and corporate goals. Teach others to do the same using this to be a guide.
- Be open to and listen to ideas of others, and as a group.
- Be able solve problems on site by coming up with a solution.
- To understand and follow all safety rules and regulations.